What if people used the same lame excuses for not washing as they do for not going to church? It might sound like this.
1. I was made to wash as a child.
2. People who wash are hypocrites . . . they think that they are
cleaner than other people.
3. There are so many different kinds of soap, I could never decide
which one was right.
4. I used to wash, but it got boring so I stopped.
5. I still wash on special occasions, like Christmas and Easter.
6. None of my friends wash.
7. I’m still young – when I’m older and have got a bit dirtier I might
8. People who make soap are only after your money.
9. I try to to live right and avoid dirt, so I don’t need to wash.
10 I just never have time to wash.
My book: Supernatural Power Through One Law amazon.com book and ebook